This Lent…What Can I Do To Grow Closer To Jesus?
- Daily Mass at 7:20AM or Midday Prayer before lunch.
- Visit the Blessed Sacrament in the chapel on Monday and say a prayer each afternoon.
- Remember to say morning and night prayers…Express gratitude to God!
- Consider saying the Rosary daily or weekly.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available. Feel free to make an appointment with one of the priests.
- Volunteer your time. What you do says more about you!
- Check out the daily Lenten reflection. (CLICK HERE)
- Junior/Senior C.R.O.S.S. will have prayer services in the Maria Regina Chapel on Tuesdays and Fridays from 3:00 – 3:45 PM.
Our Annual Communion Breakfasts
Communion breakfasts have been scheduled for the following days:
Grades 6, 7, 8, 9……………….Sunday, March 22nd
Grades 10, 11, 12……………….Sunday, March 29th (Palm Sunday)
Freshmen Lenten Mission to the Cradle of the Aviation
Monday, March 9, 2015 during the school day.
February 27th – Sophomore Prayer Service, Dinner and Drama Club Performance – 6 – 9 PM
March 6th – Latin School Evening of Recollection – 3 – 7:30 PM
March 9th – Lenten Pilgrimage for Freshmen to view “Jerusalem” Documentary at the Cradle of Aviation
March 13th – Senior Lenten Mission – 6 – 9 PM
March 20th – Evening with Nashville Dominicans – 6 – 9 PM