How to Apply for the 7th Grade at The Brother Joseph C. Fox Latin School
Students and Parent(s) should submit:
- A photocopy of the student’s Baptismal Certificate.
- Photocopies of the final report cards for grades 4 and 5, including teacher comments.
- Photocopies of the results of standardized tests (Iowa’s, Terra Nova’s , etc.) that have been taken in all grades.
Standardized tests are required of all applicants in order to complete the application process. Please contact the Latin School office if you have any questions with regard to this.
- A HANDWRITTEN letter by the student stating his/her reasons for wishing to attend the school. The letter should also include any activities the student participates in and any changes the student anticipates having to make if he or she enters the school. Students are also welcome to recount any past experiences they wish to share. The letter must include the student’s name, address and phone number.
- Print a copy of the Latin School Admissions Information Form to be completed and mailed with the above documentation.
**Applications must be received by December 5, 2016 **
Notification of the admissions decision will be sent by mail.
The decision of the Admissions Committee is final.
Note: It is the responsibility of the applicant/applicant’s parent(s) to make certain that all of the materials listed above are submitted by the December 5 deadline in order to receive the fullest consideration for admission. If certain documentation is unavailable, please notify us in writing at the time of application.
If you have any questions about making application to the Latin School, please feel free to call the Latin School Office at (516) 292-0200, ext. 380.
If you have any questions about applying to Kellenberg Memorial High School, please call the High School Admissions Office at (516) 292-0200, ext. 210.