We are pleased to announce that we will be partnering with a new uniform company for the 2017-2018 school year. We have contracted with Lands’ End to provide our school uniforms for the future. Many of you are familiar with the reputation for quality and the time tested Lands’ End tradition that will provide our families with exceptional uniform products. In addition to a superior quality garment, this new partnership with also provide our families with more flexibility when ordering, improved availability, and reduced costs. The style of uniform will remain the same. Land’s End is able to provide a similar looking uniform for our school.
The transition to ordering uniforms through Lands’ End will take place over the next two years. Students who are currently enrolled in Grades 6, 7, 9, and 11 who do not need to order a new uniform for next year will still be able to wear their current uniforms for a second year if the uniform still fits. In other words, students who will be in grades 7, 8,10, 12 for the 2017-2018 school year, will not be required to purchase new uniforms. New uniforms will only be necessary for students in grades 6, 7 (new students only), 9, and 11 for the 2017-2018 school year.
Other benefits of our new partnership include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A website will be created specifically for Kellenberg Memorial which will allow for easy navigation when placing orders. This site will be linked to the Kellenberg Memorial Homepage.
- Discount coupons and other Lands’ End promotions (such as Free Shipping) will be able to be applied to uniform purchases. These discounts will be made widely available via email and the weekly parent bulletin.
- Lands’ End offers a 100% Guarantee Return policy–they will take back all items, no questions asked, even with school logos on them.
- 24/7 Customer service will be available through Lands’ End.
- Returns are simple and easy and can be done by mail or by nearby established Kiosks.
- Expedited shipping will be available.
- A “Fit Event” will be held at Kellenberg Memorial in the spring for any students who prefer to be sized in person.
We are excited about this new partnership and are confident it will improve the process for ordering, buying, and returning uniforms. We look forward to seeing our students in their new attire next year!