Students and Parent(s) should submit:
- A photocopy of the student’s Baptismal Certificate.
- Photocopies of the final report cards for grades 3 and 4, including teacher comments.
- Photocopies of the results of standardized tests (IOWAs, Terra Novas, etc.) that have been taken in all grades. Standardized tests are required of all applicants in order to complete the application process. Please contact the Latin School office if you have any questions with regard to this.
- A HANDWRITTEN letter by the student stating his/her reasons for wishing to attend the school. The letter should also include any activities the student participates in and any changes the student anticipates having to make if he or she enters the school. Students are also welcome to recount any past experiences they wish to share. The letter must include the student’s name, address and phone number.
- A completed Latin School Admissions Information Form
If you have any questions about applying to the Latin School please email Mrs. Tara Riker the Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about applying to Kellenberg Memorial High School, please call the High School Admissions Office at (516) 292-0200, ext. 210.