Kellenberg Memorial pivoted to remote learning immediately on March 16, 2020. Since that date, we have:
- Adhered to a bell schedule, utilizing teleconferences, and providing structure, routine, and personal accountability to all students through attendance, work submission, creative testing, and more.
- Preserved our academic integrity using Cumulative Assessments in lieu of Comprehensive Exams.
- Inspired confidence in our academic rigor by issuing reliable, numeric grades.
- Maintained our commitment to personal growth and development by devoting every Wednesday for clubs and athletics.
- Provided resources to families and students by creating web content for specific offices; including, but not limited to Spiritual Resources, Mental Health Resources, College Resources, etc.
- Cultivated a spirit of One Heart One Mind using technology including a “virtual” Disney experience for seniors, “virtual” signing days for athletes, “virtual” Career Night, “virtual” concerts, “virtual” athletic events, and more.