New Dining Services Partner Introduces Exciting New Food Options and Declining Balance Cashless Payment System
Kellenberg and CulinArt Group open the doors to an all-new dining experience on September 8. Students, faculty, and staff can look forward to…
The Kellenberg Cafe
Fresh-from-the-grill menu of burgers, sandwiches, tenders, and more available every day
Comfort-style hot entrees with side dishes, including daily vegetarian options
Rotation of flatbreads, pizza, and quesadillas
CulinArt’s signature ‘Eat Well’ recipes
The Market at Kellenberg
- Variety of grab n’ go sandwiches, salads, and snack packs, made fresh daily
- Assortment of beverages and on-trend snacks
- Daily hot breakfast sandwiches
- Open throughout the day with service in the afternoon as well
We are also pleased to announce the introduction of a new cashless dining program at Kellenberg. This convenient declining balance system aligns with student ID cards. The program alleviates the burden of students having to carry cash and also helps speed up the check-out process during the lunch rush. Students can check out in a fraction of the time it takes to pay with cash by simply scanning their ID badge at the register. The new cafeteria design will include both traditional registers with cashiers as well as self-checkout registers. Students will be notified when their card balance falls below $15, at which time parents will also be notified via email. Parents may deposit funds into their child’s account at any time, and may also opt to set their account to conveniently auto-reload. Parents or guardians can track when and how their money is being spent via MyKidsSpending.com. Detailed instructions on the enrollment process are enclosed. Please note that cash and credit cards will also be accepted at the cafeteria registers. The Market will only have a self-checkout register accepting student cards and credit cards.
We look forward to a healthy, exciting, and tasty school year!
Register for cashless dining by following the steps below:
1. Go to www.MyKidsSpending.com. Click on Create Account or Add Student. Enter in the required fields (your email address, your first name, your last name, and your phone number). Next, enter the required fields for the student (including, Kellenberg Memorial High School and the Student I.D. Number). Then click on Register This Account. You will have to repeat this step for each participating child in your family. Once finished, click the button labeled Complete Registration.
2. You will then receive an e-mail response with your User I.D. and Password. It is important that you keep this information as it will be your permanent User I.D. and Password to access your account.
3. Once you have your User I.D. and Password, log onto www.MyKidsSpending.com.
4. Enter your User I.D. and Password and follow the prompts to make deposits. Please note that ODIN Inc. issues a 4% convenience fee for each transaction. If you use an electronic check in lieu of a credit card, there is a 1% convenience fee and a $0.75 transaction fee. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
5. Each participating student is issued a Dining Service ID Number, to which their deposits are applied, and from which your child can make daily purchases in the school’s cafeteria. The ID Number will align with the student’s ID number which is on their ID card.
6. If you wish to change your email and/or password at any time, you may do so by selecting the link on the MyKidsSpending.com home page.
7. Participating families may review their account balances online at any time and parents will receive an email notification when the account has a low balance.
8. At the end of the year, balances will be rolled over to the next school year, but exiting students are required to use all funds on their account. CulinArt will not issue refunds to exiting students.
9. For registration and/or technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 868-6022, ext. 4.
The Kellenberg Cafe is managed by CulinArt Group
Chef Manager: Scott Richter | Phone: 516-292-0200 x214 | Email: email@example.com
Always available for lunch:
Parfaits & Snack Packs for sale in the Market