College Visit to Kellenberg
Our structure has changed due to COVID-19.
Please review our new procedure:
Virtual High School Visits will be offered at 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, and 7:00 PM.
- Interested students will be given the opportunity to sign up by using a Google Form.
- Kellenberg Memorial will collect an Inquiry Card for you.
- The College Placement Office will also collect questions from our students. Please let us know if that’s how you would like to tailor your visit.
- The College Placement Office will share Google Form responses with you.
- You, as College Rep, will provide our office with any presentations, videos, or other media prior to the event to be converted to PDF or other viable formats.
- Please note each visit will last approximately 30 minutes.
- About 20 minutes prior to the event, you will be invited by email, as College Rep, to join the virtual visit via our conference interface with the link/code.
- You will log into the session using the code provided and accessing the camera and microphone features.
- We will have a student ambassador or Ms. Gulmi, College Placement Liaison greet you. We will have the opportunity to chat about what’s new at your institution and Kellenberg Memorial.
- The session will be recorded for later viewing.