We have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program. FACTS is used by many schools locally and over 6,000 schools nationally. All tuition is paid through FACTS.
There are several benefits to using FACTS for your tuition payment plan:
➢ Payment Dates: You may choose either the 7th or 15th of each month as your payment date. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account. Payment methods can be changed anytime up to two days before the payment date. You may also pay via your credit card, however, FACTS may impose a fee for this service.
Convenience & Security: Along with multiple payment plan options, your payments are processed securely through a bank to bank transaction.
Personal Account Access: You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your computer or mobile device anytime.
You will have a choice of three payment options –
One payment option – payment is due in full on or before August 7th. You will receive a discount of $150 if this option is chosen. There is no fee for this service.
Two payment option – one half of your payment is due on August 7th and the balance on January 8th. There is a $10 fee per family for this option which is charged by FACTS.
Ten payment option – One tenth of your tuition is due on either the 7th or 15th of each month. There is a $40 fee per family for this option which will be charged to you by FACTS.
You will receive an invitation from FACTS with the information necessary to enroll via the email address on file. Included in the invitation will be the website you will need to access as well. You will need to enroll in FACTS no later than May 5th, 2023.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support for Kellenberg Memorial High School. We depend on your support in our efforts to provide the highest quality of education for your children. Your continued support and cooperation is appreciated, as we remain committed to our mission.
Brother Kenneth Hoagland, S.M. Principal
Tuition Due Dates to Remember
- April 28 – Receive email invitation to register for FACTS
- May 5 – Registration for FACTS must be completed
- July 7 – Tuition billed via FACTS
- August 8 – Tuition Payment Due
- 1 Pay – Full Payment due
- 2 Pay – One Half Due
- 10 Pay – 1st Payment due
- January 8 – Final Payment due for 2 payment plan
- KMHS has tuition generated income as its only means of support
- KMHS receives no diocesan or parochial funds
- KMHS receives no federal, state or local funds for student services
- KMHS costs are reduced approximately $1,000,000.00 from the contributed services of the Marianist Community
SCHOOL COSTS FOR 2023-2024 – TUITION AND FEES
- Tuition for KMHS is $12,975.00 + $200.00 iPad lease-to-own fee (annual charge)
- Tuition for the Brother Fox Latin School is $12,675.00 + $200.00 iPad annual rental fee.
- Registration fee is $425.00 (only for incoming students, inclusive of $100.00 iPad deposit)
- Green Initiative Environmental Fee $25.00
ONE COST / NO FEE POLICY AT KMHS
- THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES. All the educational costs at Kellenberg Memorial High School are covered by the single tuition.
- Yearly Tuition Includes:
- iPad & Cover, Apple Care Maintenance, Software Licensing Fees, Student Required Apps, and Access to Fulltime IT Help Desk.
- New Student Pack (locks and gym equipment)
- Student Accident Insurance
- Retreats at school and upstate New York
- Access to a digital Yearbook for Grades 9, 10, 11 and a printed copy of the Yearbook Senior Year
- PSAT cost for Sophomore and Junior years.
- no athletic fee (with the exception of Hockey, Crew, and Equestrian Club)
- no graduation fee
- no activity fee
- no library fee
- no lab fee
- no art class fee
- no fee for orientation program
- no fee for all apostolic programs and retreats
- no advance tuition deposit
- no required donations
- no fund raising: bingo, candy sales, raffles, etc.
- no Parents Club fee
- an estimated $200.00 savings on school supplies no longer needed due to the use of the iPad.
FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS TO THE FULL FOUR-YEAR CURRICULUM
- Enhanced Computer Curriculum throughout All Grade Levels
- A College Prep Course for the entire Junior Year
- Writing Lab Freshman Year
- Senior Electives in Computer and Art, and Music Theory
- Math and Science Seminars at the end of the Senior Year
- Junior and Senior courses with the option of gaining college credit
- Enhanced STEM Cluster for extracurricular and co-curricular activities
- In-house STEM Career Presentations given by outside professionals
- Expanded Science Curriculum, including Environmental Studies, Health Sciences, Engineering, Earth Science, Forensics, Sports Medicine and Astronomy