The Shepherd’s Fund is made up of annual unrestricted funds which afford our school the opportunity to take a variety of initiatives that directly affect all of our programs each day. Namely, your generosity will benefit Kellenberg Memorial in the following ways:
- Scholarship support – by establishing an endowment program we would regulate rising tuition cost and attract students through academic scholarships and financial assistance
- Improving technology and classroom resources
- Faculty enrichment programs
- Enhancing the programs and services offered to the students
- Initiating capital improvement projects
We thank you for coming forward in a meaningful way to support Kellenberg Memorial High School’s strong traditions of education and service.